Saturday, October 28, 2006

OK, so I'm busy as hell, and it's Saturday. Not only did I end up working today, but I just got home from a Halloween party for the kids. So...No I did not draw today. However, I will for sure tomorrow. I did speak with a happy client today, who received his illustration. All went very well, and he was happy with his new artwork. That really felt good. It was a gorgeous 55 corvette. I only wish I could have gotten a scan of it. I was unable to finished a scanner big enough for it. I did take a photo of the finished art, (not Matted) but the photo quality was not good enough to present.

8 Comments:

Blogger jkmac said...

Thanks for your kind words Mizz, err I think. Be nice, or I'll tell Dad.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I've been at the store . . . I can't decide: the teddy bear, or the Made in USA classic thong . . . or the dog t-shirt . . . well, christmas is coming! Maybe I'll get all of them!

10:33 PM  
Blogger jkmac said...

If you order 10 or more thongs, I can get you a discount. As for the dog shirt, those are in high demand, so they will have to go at a premium. On the thongs, did you want those in petit?

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:18 PM  
Blogger jkmac said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you draw me a corvette or a porsche?? i love you unlce johnny....paige

4:48 PM  
Blogger jkmac said...

Hi Paige,
Sorry for not responding yesterday, Aunt Kerri had alot of work to do on the computer. Yes, I would love to draw a corvette for you. I just finnished one for a client in SF. His was a 55', do you have any particular year in mind, or are you going to leave it up to me and my demented retro-vision?

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will leave it up to you and your demented retro-vision. i love you! thankyou

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter