Thursday, October 19, 2006

OK, so I'm finally back on this thing. I've been real busy getting work done for clients. One new client is an engineer from out of town who works as an inventor. He hired me to do his patent illustrations for him. It's pretty cool stuff. Most of the time, I'm doing exploded views of the components that make up the mechanisms of his inventions. The work is pretty easy, but I'm going to have to learn how to do it on the computer. Right now, I'll draw everything by hand, then scan it in and e-mail him the finished product. Doing it electronically would make revisions, and storage a lot easier; not to mention the repeatability factor. So I've got adobe illustrator, and I'm stumbling through it, eventually it will click, and my analog brain will become digitized. I tried to digitize my brain last weekend, but wound up with a hangover. Regarding artwork; my goal is to have something up here by the end of the weekend. Time to go,I would say goodbye, but I'm only talking to myself. Nobody cares:(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i commented the wrong pic....i meant to say ur not talking to yourself for this one....paige

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter