Monday, October 23, 2006



Now, Finally! This is why I started this blog in the first place. Talk about hot rods, and the art that represents them. This is a quick 10 min sketch for today's blog. I will try to do one of these a day, err, or when I post. I love to do this stuff, quick sketches. Sometimes it's hard to do this when I'm working on a commission job, or an important item that I want to be just right. I'll get so caught up in the final product, that I will lose that " relaxed feeling". Anybody know what I'm talking about? When I draw quickly; the lines flow in a manner that truly represent my own style. Good or bad, what ever people may think, it's me; my stuff, and that is when it's fun. But as soon as I start drawing what the client wants-I'm screwed! This causes my proportions to go all over the place, and I get stuck trying to make something that does not represent me, fit within the scope of my particular style. Anyway, that's why I'm gonna try to sketch as much as I can for my blog. It's kind of a "back to the basics" sort of exercise. Make sense?
Well, I linked up my on-line store with this blog. The first time I've ever done anything like that, wasn't too hard. Well, if you consider four hours of trial and error, followed by two more hours of saying things like " What the f-*#K!", easy. Then hay, It was a piece of cake.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so not talking to yourself...dont be silly

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter