Sunday, May 06, 2007



Here is a shirt design using a grey tone version of Purple Rain. The background is a continuous statement stating "Drive what you build", and "Build what you drive" The car was done in purple with water colors, and ink. Then scanned in as a grey tone illy. Added text with the puter, and there you have it. I'd wear it.

As for the business, well- it's coming along. licence paperwork is in the works, and I'm putting things together for my car-show display. There is a lot involved in getting a real business established. Bank accounts, phone numbers, business cards, it can be overwhelming if you let it. I'm just taking it one step at a time. The business name is official; JTI, or Johnnymac Technical Illustration. More to come with that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny I absolutely love your artwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW your mom was right dont sweat the small stuff

9:01 AM  
Blogger jkmac said...

Thank you very much!! I have a lot more to post, but I've been really busy. I'll be posting a couple of motorcycles soon, and more cars as well. Thanks again for commenting, and please keep visiting.
Johnnymac

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey uncle! i love your artwork. it really shows that you put alot of time and energy into every little detail. it really inspires me to never give up and that you can really do something once you put your mind to it. thankyou for the inspiration!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter